You Belong with US
As one of the fastest-growing and largest companies in building materials distribution US LBM has a wide-range of career opportunities available both remotely and at our more than 400 locations nationwide.
Working with US
New to the Workforce? You belong with US.
- Supply Chain Operations – Yard/Warehouse Associate
- Manufacturing – Truss/Component Assembler
- Sales – Retail/Counter Sales
- Support – IT, HR, Recruiting
Meet some of our associates and learn about the different jobs at US LBM.
Have experience? You belong with US.
From sales to supply chain and support roles in Finance, HR, IT and more, US LBM has opportunities available all across the country at our local market-leading divisions and remote opportunities to support our ever-growing national network of more than 400 building materials distribution and manufacturing locations and our more than 14,000 associates nationwide.
Living Our Values
US LBM is committed to making a positive impact on our communities, associates and environment, guided by our five founding principles of People, Partnerships, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement and Empowerment.
Protecting Our Environment
- Wood product vendors certified for sustainable practices (SFI/FSC)
- Efficiency technology reduces waste in wood product manufacturing
- Route planning technology reduces delivery time and vehicle carbon emissions
An Inclusive Culture
- Company DEI Council
- Employee-led Associate Resource Groups
- Paid leave for military service
Building Our Communities
- More than $1.5 million donated via US LBM Foundation to local and national community organizations supporting housing, veterans, children, disease research/treatment, and disaster relief
- Donation of building materials
- Associate-specific disaster relief fund
Keeping US Safe
- National and regional safety professionals
- Local safety leads and committees
- Regular, frequent safety training, including equipment and job specific training
- Benchmarking and analysis to ID and address workforce trends
Benefits of Working with US
- Competitive Salaries
- Daily Pay Available
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Paid Disability and Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage Available
Health & Well Being
- Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Care
- Employee Assistance Program
Training & Career Development
- Award-Winning Training and Mentorship Programs Focused on Skill Building and Leadership Development
- Multiple Paths for Advancement Across 400+ Locations Nationwide and via Regional Support Roles
- Company Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time